I’m taking today to think about my new commitment, think about my new investment goals that I’m going to be putting into the company:
- How the hell I’m going to do it, as I’m already in stupid amounts of debt
- Review why I’m deciding to do it by going over my notes from the last few days of trainings and step videos
- Take my time, pump the breaks, clear my head
Instead of opening my aspire website I go for breakfast with my brother, take Maggie May for a hike and make dinner for my girlfriend followed by a soak in a hot tub.
Wake up early to sub a class at the yoga studio. Hit the computer. Lets do this, I want to invest, I feel like this is a company that aligns with who I am and what I believe in.
I meet my new coach: the start up coach. I’m sad to say goodbye to Armando… I feel like I didn’t really get the opportunity to get to know him but I do love that they have different experts helping you through the different aspects and areas of the business according to their personal expertise! Fantastic!
Scheduled a meeting with John (my new coach) for Monday morning at 7:45am. It’s Saturday and I want to get going on this business:
- I join all the available Facebook groups
- I update my profile on the website including my photo and various social media links
- I set my payment information (how I want the company to pay me!)
- I investigate the website and get familiar with where everything is and how its set up.
And now… both feet are in!
From now on I will just give you a weekly update every Saturday, letting you know how I’m doing and what I like or do not like about the company!
Thanks for reading and if you’re interested in learning more or having any questions please feel free to e-mail me: email@example.com